Well, if you're reading this post its because you searched for ways to be better in home business or how to stop being an amateur in home business. So in that spirit, here's 7 signs you're still an amatuer in home business
Those are the 7 signs you're still an amatuer in home business. Now, your next move is to get yourself setup with a 6-7 figure earner coach to help you get started making money online. Turn your back from those ways that do not work and get into your natural state of prosperity and abundance.
We were created for greatness! Each and everyone of us on this planet. The only difference between the richest on the planet and the poorest are the choices that are made.
Now if you're not fond of video because you love to speed read, here's the 7 signs you're still an amatuer in home business.
7 Signs You're Still An Amatuer Entreprenuer
If you'd rather read and listen along while I go through these steps here's the cliffsnotes of this blog.
The first step to finding out if you're an amatuer entreprenuer is:
- You're always waiting for permission to do the next thing. Whether you're asking for permission to make money or to do another blog post. Permission never needs to be given to an entrepreneur. This is where creativity is squelched.
- The amatuer always has a million things to do and they all start tomorrow. Yet another reason why nothing ever gets done in the amateurs world of entrepreneurship.
- Addicted to Failure. Failure gets you out of jail and gets you off the hook. It's the failure that says, “I tried but it didn't work so it must be a scam”.
- Addicted to distractions. Facebook, twitter, smart phone apps, you name it on the phone and it can and will be a distraction. This is the #1 enemy of progress.
- Terrified with Fear of success, failure, loneliness, death, being excluded from the tribe, pretty much EVERYTHING. It's a paralysis analysis.
- Lives by the opinions of others or you care what other people think about you and what you are doing.
- Seeks instant gratification and/or satisfaction.
Those are the 7 signs you're still an amateur. I hope this helped you figure out why you may be at a standstill in your business.
Work on getting these things eliminated from your life and see success grow on you and you in turn will flourish.
How I stopped being the amatuer entreprenuer
It's really helped me become a better person not really as fearful as I once was in this big world. I never realized how much I needed to work on myself until i got started in business. I think the worst one for me was #5 (but not all parts of it) and then #4 was a close 2nd.
These have all been squashed with the knowing I'm unique and consistently saying uplifting things to myself (outloud). It's self talk and that's what will get you to the person you want to be sooner.
How you go about fixing these things is totally up to you but if you want to get some training and coaching on fixing these ‘deadly sins of marketing' you can take a look at this system that I use to make money and along the way make myself a better person.
I hope you found this post valuable and if you did, share it with others. Make a comment on the blog as well.